Tuesday, September 30, 2008

A Whine and A Cry

For the past week my parents have been out of town.

For the past week I have lived at my parents house and have taken care of my beautiful, awesome, magnificent, wonderful, fun, amazing, spectacular, fantastic, brilliant dog... 

ROSCOE


Isn't he SOO cute?!!

When I moved out of my parents home, I will be honest and say I missed him SO much! I even forgot to say goodbye to him the day I moved. I felt horrible.





Anyway, the good thing is that I have been able to hang out with him all week. 

But here's the thing... I don't think he's doing too well. :(

He never used to cry and whine when I was getting ready to leave in the morning. He never used to go upstairs by himself when we weren't home (he can't get down the stairs by himself so he gets stuck up there until we get home... we don't know why he does this...) and he never used to try and get out the door in front of you as you opened the door to leave.

Dogs can get depressed right? Dogs can get sad and lonely right? I think my dog is in need of some extra company or something. Maybe he feels like he might be left behind since his environment keeps changing with me moving out and my parents going on more vacations.

All I do know is that I love him SOOO much and hope he is ok. Maybe his whining and crying will stop soon. Hopefully he will understand that me and my family would never leave him behind. We just love him too much.

---

Disclaimer: Yes I do love my dog a lot and I may be slightly obsessed with him, but that does not leave things open for you to make fun of me for this. Just making sure everyone knows that.



No comments: