For me, though... yesterday was a true Day of Labor. I lifted boxes, moved furniture, ran up and down stairs, walked miles back and forth from my car, unloaded, reorganized, put together... all in celebration not of the true Labor Day holiday, but because I moved yesterday... to Seattle... from the eastside... and it is great :)
I have, in fact, took the glorious plunge of living on my own... well, actually with three other wonderfully, amazing friends of mine... but you know what I mean. And it feels great.
And my first housewarming gift? pics to come :) you won't be disappointed!
However, moving wasn't the only great thing about his weekend... one of my close friends got married on Sunday! So, congrats Gabe and Kelsey Cappelletti!! I love you two!


Overall rating of this weekend? Excellent!
1 comment:
I found you! It was great hanging out with you tonight and nice blog.
Post a Comment