But what to feel?
Excitement, anticipation, success, nervousness, amazement, happiness, sadness, readiness... all these things and more I'm feeling as I begin to prepare for the move on September 1, 2008. Yes, it is over a month away... but have you ever seen my room? If you have, then you would understand the daunting task ahead of me. The "spring" (or summer) cleaning that must take place is almost terrifying. But it is good too. It will force me to give up those things that only collect dust and space and it will reveal those things that are so valuable that I cannot bear to give them up to another person... or worse yet... a landfill.
And so, I continue my journey in discovering who I want to be while becoming who I am.
I guess the next step is Seattle... the city... new people... new sounds... new sights. S0 long suburbia. But don't worry, I will visit you on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Sundays and probably other days as well. Not all is being left behind. Many good things remain.
It's just a little bit of change. Nothing wrong with that ;-)
1 comment:
Ok this might sound weird, but I was on Eric Mann's page (I am married to his brother Steve) and I saw the name Renee Poole. And I grew up with a Renee Poole in Colorado and it is a very unusual name so I thought I would see if it is her... And congrats on the new place, I love that area in Seattle :)
Post a Comment