On Saturday, my other soon-to-be roommates and I turned in our lease applications for a beautiful three story townhouse only one block away from the lake. It is prime property and we might just be the lucky lease holders to snag it. We should find out today...
The anticipation is almost to great to handle! I hope we find out soon! I seriously just can't wait!
-----
On another note, this summer has been absolutely wonderful (despite the late arrival in good weather). So far, it has been exactly the carefree, fun, no stress, no schedule summer I was hoping for. It's been all play (except for that little inconvenience called work...) and relaxation in the sun. I just LOVE the sun! Oh, and I've also decided that I really love walks... yes walking... it is a good thing. Yay for walks.
___
Okay, one more thing... I love my life. Euphoric is how I would describe my summer mood... absolutely euphoric...
No comments:
Post a Comment