Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Celtic Mondays


A great discovery was made yesterday: Celtic Mondays.

Imagine a pub full of irish hippy wannabes, men and women, ages ranging from 21-60, with "normal" people scattered sparingly throughout the bar... combine that with an an authentic crazy celtic music group (electric violin and guitar included)... and you get one of the most amazing nights of insane irish dancing, crazy birthday celebrations (there there 4 going on) and an absolutely mind blowing good time! Seriously one of the best nights of my life!

You see, one of my besties had a birthday yesterday. And to celebrate, four of us girls went to the Wylde Rover (an Irish Pub) to hang out, shoot some pool and just be cool. What we got was one of the best Monday experiences of our lives!

From here on out... if you ever wonder why I can't hang out on Monday nights its because I will be living it up and enjoying every single moment of Celtic Mondays. Oh but don't sit at home alone... come join me!! I guarantee it will be a night you won't ever forget!

I think I now know what Columbus must have felt like to discover the "new world"... 

Celtic Mondays... my life is now complete :)




No comments: