Surprise, surprise.... I love Starbucks.
Fortunately, I've found small doses of self discipline here and there so that I do not order my usual tall, non-fat vanilla latte on a regular early-morning basis. In fact, rarely do I slip into Starbucks on weekday mornings to indulge in one of my most favorite things. Its all part of my "budget", so to speak. I say no to save more. That has got to be worthy of some sort of accreditation, right? Ok, maybe not :)
Anyway, today, I threw self discipline out the window. I stopped by Starbucks, and instead of ordering a tall... I ordered a grande, non-fat vanilla latte... and it is glorious! My excuse is that, one, its Friday... and two, it is my roommates birthday today and this is one way that I'm celebrating! (shout out to Renee! Happy Birthday friend!)
All of this to say, I'm having a good morning... which means I'm going to have a good day... and since it is Friday... this means I'm going to have a great weekend too. Oh, and its sunny - always makes me smile. I hope you're smiling too :)
-------
Leave everything to Him and it will be gloriously and graciously uncertain how He will come in - but you can be certain that He will come. Remain faithful to Him.
- My Utmost for His Highest
No comments:
Post a Comment