-------
The heel of my right shoe got stuck in-between a crack on one of the Seattle sidewalks on my way to work. I tripped... almost fell... but was able to basically keep things together. Still. Embarrassing.
-------
I was waiting to cross a street. Randomly a man from across the street threw out his arms - wide - as if ready to give someone the biggest, baddest bear hug ever known to man. Impassioned by some strange force, he started running across the street toward me yelling
"Hhiiiiiiii bbbaaaaaabbbbbyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!"
Just as he literally got a foot away from me - arms still stretched wide and still yelling - he changed course and barely missed giving me the over-bearing bear hug...
As he ran past - yes, arms still wide and yelling - I turned to see who he was really talking to.... no one was there... weird.
No comments:
Post a Comment