Not sure what happened exactly. Prepared it. Baked it. Took it out of the oven. Cut it open. And then found out that...
It was still hard inside... like rock solid hard. Crunchy hard. Like may-as-well-eat-the-potato-raw hard. Instead it was throw-it-away-now-hard.
Talk about major disappointment. I was really looking forward to eating that potato. Now I've just become potato shy... like what if I mess up again? I mean, who can't bake a simple potato?
Well, apparently I can't. Maybe I'll try again. Or maybe I won't.
In any case, I hope it was simply a bad potato. Like a rogue cop or a rogue elephant that has separated from its heard. A fraud or a wanderer that happened to land its savage games on me and my oven. A solitary occurrence in my dealings with potatoes.
And if it so happens again, I will declare war on all potatoes until I slice them, bake them, sauté them all into eatable yumminess that will reside in my stomach instead of in the trash.
1 comment:
conquer that potato dawn, its your destiny!
Post a Comment