Until you have it all.
My heart is yours."
---
...and so He continues to be faithful, continues to pursue after me...after you. He will not relent - He will not rest - until he has it all - all of me, all of you, each and every one of our hearts... The brokenness. The joy. The secrets. The laughter. The love. The hurt. He wants it all.
Each day we rise, He rises with us. He walks along beside us - often pushing us, carrying us, loving us along our way - never once leaving us. Never forsaking us. Only simple pursuit after everything He created us to be.
We are simply left to choose...
To give our hearts? To give our lives? To give our all? To be completely present in all our vulnerability and transparency. There is no hiding, no masking... and often times it is painful... facing our sin and our weaknesses.
But only HE can restore us. Mold us. Give us purpose unto Him.
...and so - even though I often fail - even though I often make mistakes - I always seem to find myself returning to Him. Facing my inequities. Hoping to find more joy...more fullness...that can only be given by Him.
Please continue to pursue after me. Please remain to be relentless. I need you... and I'm trying to give my all to you...
No comments:
Post a Comment