That is the number of times I have had the amazing opportunity to go to the happiest place on earth... Disneyland.
And that's exactly where I was last week in 80 degree weather with my Mom, Dad, Brother, Sister-in-law, and my two most wonderful (and only) nephews. We explored. We conquered. And every Disneyland ride was a blast. And it was SOOO fun. I mean, how could it not be?
See??

At first we were really excited (well Scott looks skeptical at this point, ha!)

Then we took some group photos while standing in the looooong lines.

And finally we got to experience some pretty cool rides that were Awesome AND Amazing!

And finally, we had SO much fun that we were all tuckered out after each long day of much fun and excitement :)
And life is good my friends. Life is very good indeed.
No comments:
Post a Comment