Monday, April 13, 2009

California Loooovvee!!

WOW! I'm back from my trip to California and I just must say...

IT WAS THE BEST TRIP EVER!!!!!!!!

These 9th graders are seriously fricken' amazing! We had the best van EVER, the perfect weather every day, no issues with driving, a perfect roller-coaster experience, the BEST Disneyland guide (yeah Tyler!) and a truly relaxing Newport Beach day (despite the wind).

Thanks to everyone who prayed for safety and sanity. The trip was perfect. Refreshing. Rejuvenating. And wildly fun!

To my 9th graders: You guys are awesome! Thanks for such a perfect trip. A group like this doesn't come around often and I hope you know what a huge blessing and encouragement each of you are to me. You guys are the best!!

-----


The greatest van EVER!


 
The group at Disneyland.


Elise, me, Leah and Claire at Disneyland.


Splash Mountain picture! So great!



Space Mountain ride #2 group + running through Disneyland = Amazing!


Check out Van 3's mascot (Hulla Ken!!) and the fruit snacks on the windshield that Van 2 attacked us with... seriously the funniest thing ever to watch - 8 boys licking and throwing fruit snacks on our van and them sticking to the windows for the entire trip home. I'm still laughing!


No comments: