Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Don't feel the need to read.

Just a couple thoughts... nothing too extraordinary. Feel free to pass this one up.

-----

I'm really liking this rain today. For some reason it feels comforting. And ironically, I can't find my umbrella. Usually this would be a problem since I have to wait for buses and walk several blocks a couple times a day. But today, it just seems right. And its kind of nice to just walk in the rain and feel it coming down around me. Weird, I know.

I'm getting settled into my new house. Everything is pretty much in its place. I still need to purchase a round rug for my room though. I think it will pull everything together. And add some color. We'll see.

Watching Roscoe for a few days in-between going back to the Minnesota for my grandpa's memorial. It's strange being in a big house all by yourself. Luckily I have Roscoe to be my guard dog :) Love him, even if watching him is pretty inconvenient.

Learned something new yesterday, riding a bike around Greenlake is pretty fun. This morning though, my knee is feeling it. Weird, huh? I thought riding a bike was supposed to be really easy on your knees and that it would be good for mine. Hmm... its probably still the best exercise for it though so I'll keep doing it. Anti-infammatories... do your thing faster!

Walked past a homeless man that was grumbling and swearing about how he got off at the wrong bus stop. It made me feel bad for him. Hopefully he didn't have to walk too far to get back on track in all this rain. Hopefully he'll still have a good day...

Anyway, I know, random post. I guess I'll leave you with this quote just because I saw a friend post it on facebook this morning and I kind of like it...

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control, and at times am hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best." Marilyn Monroe.

Not sure if this really applies to me, but i still really like the quote. Seems freeing for some reason... so thanks Marilyn.

No comments: