The story is raw with emotion, devastation, perseverance, success. Underneath the overwhelming success of climbing the most difficult terrain in the world, Phil and Sue combated multiple bouts of cancer and deaths of parents and fellow climbers. This is an amazing story of healing, survival and the journey of going after a dream with unrelenting pursuit.
All of this to say that I have desire within to do something BIG. To leave a legacy worth remembering. To live as much and as hard as I can... with no regrets. There is passion deep within that has yet to be defined and pursued after. It is the pathway of taking on a challenge. To see how far I can push myself to achieve a goal. I know I have it in me... and it has yet to be tapped into. I feel restless inside. I have all year. Maybe now is the time to take some steps forward... toward something bigger than I ever dreamed I could achieve....
No comments:
Post a Comment