Yep, one week of my three week training trip across the rural US of A is officially complete. Feels good. Feels exhausting too. This past week was filled with travel, 3 hour training sessions (sometimes 2 per day) and A LOT of driving between each rural town in the SE that Northland services.
What an experience! What have I learned so far?
- Georgians are terrible drivers
- Scallops in Statesboro are delicious!
- I can ride a horse and even trot/jump over a pole thingy (yes its a thing!)
- Toccoa Falls (NC) is absolutely gorgeous
- The SE puts WAY too much dressing on their salads
- Small logos on billboards are ok
- Yumion in Vidalia, GA is a celebrity... and yes I got my picture with him
- Strawberries picked from a farm are WAY better than the ones you get at Safeway
- Homemade granola is amazing... so is jam
- A positive and willing attitude will take you far
- Presenting for three hours, sometimes 6 hours, each day makes your legs hurt from all the standing
- I like trust falls
- East coast time is a 12 hour difference to Hong Kong
- Small towns are not created equal... some are way cooler than others
No comments:
Post a Comment