Monday, January 24, 2011

Positively Positive

The positive thinker sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible.

For myself, I am an optimist - it does not seem to be much use being anything else.
-Winston Churchill

It takes but one positive thought when given a chance to survive and thrive to overpower an entire army of negative thoughts.
- Robert H. Schuller


There's no use allowing negativity to prevail. Positive thinking will overcome anything and everything... thankfulness too. I am so thankful for so many things and therefore won't allow a few inconveniences to discourage me. I will remain positive and be encouraged by all that I can do and enjoy in life. And I will partake in those things with a joyful heart. After nearly a year, my knee still seems to be in the same sore spot it got itself into last February. But right now, JOY, THANKFULNESS and GRATITUDE need to be the outpouring of my soul.

A lot harder said, than done. Thankfully, I'm stubborn.

No comments: