Its called boredom. Being bored. Feeling like you're marooned on a deserted island with no rescue in sight.
Sounds dramatic I know. Truly, I understand that this is my personal issue, brought on by my type seven personality - see for yourself here. I can't use that as an excuse though. Just because its part of my personality, doesn't mean that I can't take steps toward growth and change. ... but some times as much as I try to find an outlet by myself, I just can't. And so I feel restrained and controlled by this thing called boredom.
My mom always used to tell me to go read a book. A roommate always suggested that I watch a movie. But what would you do if those things just weren't enough? If you felt like it took every ounce in your body to just make yourself sit and do nothing?
I just don't have it in me. I never have. I need to work on this. Tonight I am working on this. But I may just go to bed so that tomorrow will come sooner... wish me luck
No comments:
Post a Comment