Thursday, March 11, 2010

Simple Ramblings

  • Remember in your pre-adolescent past when you longed for a puppy? Remember how it consumed your every thought as life simply hung on the edge of need as the longing grew deeper and deeper? Well, I've discovered that puppy syndrome is contagious in adults too. Crazy. Maybe I've read Where the Red Fern Grows too many times... or maybe I simply need to give in... for now I'm holding on to someday.
  • How are you supposed to deal with feelings of disrespect? Feelings of being unappreciated and taken advantage of? Especially when you can't do anything about it? Makes you want to just stay home and watch Millionaire Matchmaker... yep, its that depressing. Ha. I'm holding on for something better.
  • Variety is the spice of life. Seriously. Without possibility of un-sameness, life would be consumingly boring and unfulfilling and dry and... well... dead. Therefore, I will never surround myself with sameness.
  • I just bought some girl scout cookies... and I'm excited :)
  • My knee continues to heal. But I wore heels to an event the other night and ruined it again. It hurts. It needs to get better. I have mountains to climb this summer.
  • Friendlies are the best thing in life. I am consumed by gratitude and thankfulness for the friendlies in my life. Without them I would be lost.
  • It is Thursday... Friday tomorrow... and then the weekend. Oh happy weekend! You came so fast. Thank you.

No comments: